![]() |
| 37.5 weeks |
Wednesday, June 14, 2017
38.5 weeks
I saw the OB the day after my last post. Baby was measuring 15th percentile, so she wanted to redo the ultrasound in 2 weeks to make sure it stays on it's curve. June 7th was the next ultrasound, and the tech said the baby hadn't gained to much and was estimated at 5.5lbs.. 9th percentile. She said blood flow, fluid levels, movement and everything was good so she wasn't too concerned, but that I could go to the hospital if I was worried. I wasn't, so I waited until my OB appt the next morning at 8:30. The doc said she wasn't too worried but wanted to make sure the baby was closely monitored. I had a non stress test the next day (which turned out fine.. they just kept me on a bit longer because baby was being really active). Yesterday I had another ultrasound, but this one was just for blood flow, fluid levels, movement but not growth since it had only been a week. Everything looked good, and she said the baby was pretty low. The next growth one will be next Wed, and the next non stress test is this Friday. I see the OB again tomorrow morning. Hopefully for the last time in her office!! Oh I did get sick leave, started last Friday. But I had Nicole home that day since daycare was closed, and we had Davin on the weekend so only getting a break these last few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment