Saturday, June 17, 2017

39 weeks!

I saw the OB again the day after my last post. She did an exam and said she wanted to induce me. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but she explained. She said my cervix is 'ready'.. my bishop score was 8, which means my cervix has started to thin out, I have dilated to 2 cm and baby has dropped. Baby is small and we don't know why, so since I'll only be a few days from my due date she thinks it's the smart thing to do. She thinks they will only have to break my water and I'll progress from there. Just like last time!! Hopefully that is the case. I'll ask for the epidural right away, lol. No wasting time! So I am booked for Monday, I'll be 39 weeks and 2 days. They should call me that morning and let me know when to show up as they prioritize for the day. Friday I had another NST. This time baby wasn't moving much so she had me stay longer but lie on my side. That helped! Baby started moving around a lot more and I was let go not long after that.  Then I totally just relaxed for the rest of the day, it was nice. I had done so much prep on Thursday after finding out that I'll be induced on Monday so it was nice to relax for my last day while Nicole was at daycare. Weekends are always busier!

My parents will be arriving Sunday night, so they will watch Nicole as needed while we are at the hospital.

It's weird to be able to plan for when we are having the baby, but it worked out that we could give my parents a heads up and so Rob could plan to be off work.

Last day babywearing to daycare while pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment