Since last post, Rob's mom stayed with us for about a month to 'job search' and 'check out the area' in hopes of maybe moving here. It was great for Nicole to spend time with her, and gave us a nice break! She did lots of dishes etc too :)
I had a pelvic floor PT appt and confirmed I have a prolapsed rectum. She said that is the best kind, that is isn't very bad and should go away after having they baby (putting lots of pressure on my abdomen).
Nothing really came from my last OB appt. I have one this afternoon, a growth ultrasound next week (yay!) and then will start weekly appointments with her after that. Work has been fine since I am working at the Carling Campus in Kanata now, so a lot less driving! Not feeling quite as tired at work since I am keeping busier.
 |
| 33 weeks |
I felt like the baby had dropped a bit last weekend, and I was getting lots of movement and cramping. I am definitely not feeling the pressure I had with Nicole at this point in the pregnancy though. This baby is also a lot more vicious. I more often get kicks to the ribs or body parts lodged in places that can be painful for a bit. My weight gain has slowed.. I have been hovering around 140lbs for a few weeks now.
Home with Nicole for pink eye today and yesterday :( Hoping I don't catch it as well.. the joys of daycare!
No comments:
Post a Comment