Friday, March 17, 2017

26 weeks

Oops! Haven't posted in a while. 26 weeks tomorrow..

We had the morphology ultrasound and everything looked good. We didn't find out the gender, so it will be a nice surprise on the big day! IPS results were good as well.

Since last post Nicole celebrated her 1st birthday, and we had another OB appointment at 22 weeks. Rob came to this one so he could meet her. Nothing special, just listened to baby and measured fundal height. She gave me a requisition for the glucose challenge test which I did last week (gross).

Still feeling quite tired.. there were a few days last week I went to bed at 7:30/8pm. Then I've been sick all week.. I don't think I've ever been so stuffed up that I've had such a hard time sleeping. I moved from our room, to the couch on the main floor, to the couch in the basement to find where I could breathe best. Luckily I got some time off work, which is great since I can't take any good drugs while pregnant. Just a nasal spray/halls/tylenol. Much better today so far :)

Almost in the 3rd trimester! I weigh about 134 lbs now, so up 16 lbs since the beginning, a little more than last time :o

That's it for now
25.5 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment