First day LMP: 14 September
Suspected conception: 4 October
Tues 18 Oct 2016: First positive pregnancy test
Expected due date: 24 June 2017
So on September 18th I stopped taking birth control pills after my period (wasn’t working well for me). Initially, we were planned to not get pregnant until after our trip to Australia in Dec/Jan, however when our trip plans changed, we decided to not worry about ‘family planning.’ So, fast forward two weeks later and we conceive!
I suspected it around 16/17 October (not sure why- my cycle had not been regular since having Nicole, so it was hard to know when to expect my next period. But I bought some pregnancy tests, and sure enough it turned out positive! I immediately went down and showed Rob. The line was faint, so he said ‘so you’re not pregnant..’ not knowing that even a faint line means pregnant! He then was happy for us as well J
Based on my last pregnancy, typical cycle and LMP, I calculated the due date to be 25 June 2017. I went in to sick parade after a couple of days to have it confirmed. I had bloodwork done on two days to make sure the hcg levels were rising properly. Sounds like they are! Over the weekend, I made a onesie for Nicole that says ‘Big Sister in June 2017’ We put it on her to video chat with my parents and then Rob’s mom. They spotted it right away, and of course are excited for us!
We have a dating ultrasound booked for next Tuesday, so that will be exciting to see!
8 weeks - November 16th
I had the dating ultrasound at what I thought was 6 weeks and 2 days, and yet again I got set back.. to 5 weeks 6 days L At first she couldn’t really see anything, just the yolk sac. But near the end she saw the little heartbeat! 106 bpm, which apparently is good at this stage.
Nausea and fatigue continue.. I am taking Diclectin again which helps (not %100) and am going to bed at 7pm and sleeping until 6am! I had an appointment at the clinic last week where I got my T-Cat, and she gave my ½ days (at my request) for 30 days. I am SO exhausted in the afternoon so it is such a help. I’ll probably cut it short to go on task to Kingston (full days Dec 5-7), but that should be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment