So definitely haven't written much for this pregnancy.. or read as much about since I know what I am getting into, it's still pretty fresh! My fatigue was starting to settle down once the first trimester ended, but then we got into Christmas (where mom/dad/Abbey visited) and going to Calgary for NYE and Nick and Sara's wedding, so we had some later nights and early wakes as Nicole adjusted to the time. So I have still needed to rest during the days and go to bed early when possible. The nausea is gone, I stopped taking Diclectin as the 1st tri was ending. I did have the IPS ultrasound at 12 weeks, but they wouldn't tell me anything so I will have to wait to hear from the nurse at my appointment next week.

I will be meeting my OB on Jan 18th for my first appointment. Hopefully soon after that I will have the 18-20 week morphology ultrasound. This time.. no finding out the gender! We think it will be nice to have a surprise :) It seemed fun for everyone else to not know and be guessing, so we want that too!
I am still sleeping on my belly but that probably won't last much longer. I haven't checked my weight since being away, but am anxious to when we get home. I am guessing at least 125 lbs.. I am gaining faster this time but I hope I don't gain more overall! My eating is definitely not as good so will work on that as well. Ok Nicole is waking from her nap..until next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment